Join our mission to elevate the human experience around the world
Community Manager (Remote)
A self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional who loves interacting with others, is empathetic and has a strong client engagement and servicing record.
- Review, select, and implement tools for scheduling, tracking, listening, and reporting on FeelitLIVE’s overall community.
- Act as the voice, tone, and moderator of the FeelitLIVE brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust, both online and in-person.
- Create written and video content for product education and thought leadership.
- Raise off-platform awareness of the FeelitLIVE brand, company culture, differentiating product capabilities, great events and organizations, and job opportunities.
- Route support issues coming through social channels to the right support channels.
- Nurture and hand off sales opportunities at the right time coming through social channels.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce product education materials.
- Activate the community to create events, engage with the platform and refer new business.
- Regularly host community events.
- 3+ years experience working as a community manager or similar role.
- Experience with managing Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related fields may be required.
- High proficiency in both Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Previous work experience in a platform delivery business environment.
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology and marketing trends.
- Preferred: previous experience working in the event industry and hosting events.
- Robust understanding of how Internet and Web technologies work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Creative spirit.
- Ample curiosity.
- Passion and loyalty.
- Positive attitude.
- Result-oriented and dedicated.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on short timelines.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A one-minute introduction video about yourself, highlighting what you think is important. (file should not be larger than 50MB).
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is a beginner and 10 is an expert, on each of the requirements above. Where you rate yourself higher than 5, please mention the cumulative months of experience in that requirement.