Join our mission to elevate the human experience around the world
Social Media Manager (Remote)
Someone who is a storyteller with great communication skills.
- Maintain brand voice, personality, and consistency across all social/digital platforms.
- Own social media management across channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and more.
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements and executing on them.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes, and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Track and regularly report on the performance of channels, content formats, content types, and more.
- Define a social media strategy (including channels, content formats, and cadence of output) that ladders up to overall content and marketing objectives.
- Build and maintain a social media roadmap and pipeline of content to feed into our wider organic content calendar.
- Produce or work with content creators to co-produce text, image, video, etc., posts across all social channels, including thought leadership, product spotlights, customer stories, company news, and more.
- Maintain a regular cadence and consistency of output while maintaining content quality and brand identity.
- Leverage social media as a way to engage with our online audience/followers, by responding to questions, addressing comments or concerns, and maintaining an active presence across all channels.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on paid social strategy, including text, image, video, etc., ad campaigns across channels.
- Work with the team to contribute to organic content outside of social.
- Act as a key in-house writing/editing expert to support the production of copy for the website, product, promotion, organic channels, etc.
- Source opportunities for content partnerships/cross-promotion and -publication with media, bloggers, tech partners, and more.
- Play a key role in developing channel/distribution strategy to ensure that content is reaching the widest, most relevant audience possible.
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming to brand marketing initiatives, including brand videos, podcast content, campaigns, and more.
- Build out the social media discipline with responsibility for hiring, leading, and managing the team's day-to-day activities across platforms.
- A degree in marketing is preferred.
- 3+ years experience working with social media management platforms to manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube for a fast-growing company.
- High proficiency in both Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Proficiency in Canva or other creative tools.
- Nice to have - able to create and edit byte-sized videos.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who can work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology and marketing trends.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Creative spirit.
- Positive attitude.
- Result-oriented and dedicated.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, want to grow a business, and love working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on short timelines.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A one-minute introduction video about yourself, highlighting what you think is important. (file should not be larger than 50MB).
- Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is a beginner and 10 is an expert, on each of the requirements above. Where you rate yourself higher than 5, please mention the cumulative months of experience in that requirement.